Featured Post

Engine failures in MR2 Spyders

6/11/2014 - Updated the original post by entering direct links to reference material, and added remarks about the legal issues involved with...

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Dealership needs to blame Toyota for my picketing

My picketing in front of West Columbia, South Carolina's new Fred Anderson Toyota dealership has continued pretty regularly. This week, one of their employees walked up with a less than cordial demeanor and asked me what my sign, "BEWARE OF TOYOTA" meant. Said he didn't understand the word "beware," so I referred him to a dictionary.

Not long ago, wunna their employees came out and glared at me, and when I first showed up to picket, management came out, told me I couldn't stand in front of the dealership, and then called the cops. Kinda makes ya wonder if they've ever heard of free speech.

I won't belabor the absurdity of sales personnel asking what "beware" means, but the response to my picketing suggests that Toyota's dealerships are influenced by the deceitfulness and bullying tactics of the admitted crook they represent. I'm not surprised that folks have been coming up to tell me of bad experiences they've had at Fred Anderson Toyota.

Instead of targeting me, why doesn't the dealership target admitted-crook Toyota? Why aren't they outraged over corporate crookedness supported by a bought-and-paid-for government? Apparently, the gang at Fred Anderson Toyota thinks it's okay for corporations to stonewall, lie, and treat customers like dirt. So what if MR2 Spyder owners lost the better part of $10,000 due to an obvious manufacturing defect? Toyota's victims are expected to keep their tails firmly tucked as they acquiesce. 

The Anderson gang would be better advised to expend their energies going after Toyota. Find the integrity and courage to tell an admitted crook that dishonesty is a bad idea and its putting the dealership at risk of losing business. Former Assistant Secretary of the Treasury Dr. Paul Craig Roberts tells it like it is about the sorry state of affairs in this country: "The city upon the hill, the light unto the world, the home of the exceptional, indispensable people is the home of Satan’s lies where truth is prohibited and war is the end game."

Fred Anderson Toyota needs to realize that their enemy isn't free speech. Their enemy is a corporate-controlled government epitomized by murderous crooks like GM and Toyota.